ParkHub for Events
Generate more revenue for your event parking
ParkHub for Operators
Streamline your private parking operations
ParkHub for Universities
Manage parking for events & facilities
ParkHub for Parks
Optimize operations for state & national parks
ParkHub, Smarking Leaders Detail Combined Offerings at Upcoming Webinar
ParkHub Continues Meteoric Growth, Named to Third Consecutive Inc. 5000 List
Join ParkHub’s George Baker and Conner Mowles, along with Wen Sang of Smarking, as they offer insights on the companies’ combined offerings since the Dallas-based firm acquired San Francisco-based Smarking last month.
During the webinar, Baker and Mowles will highlight four legacy ParkHub product offerings:
- Suite, a business intelligence dashboard fueled by real-time data and robust analytics.
- Prime, a family of mobile point-of-sale devices.
- Pay&Go, a contactless solution for transient parking transactions.
- Bonfire, specialty parking management and reservations software for parks and other outdoor entities.
Smarking’s Sang will showcase three of his company’s legacy offerings:
- Business Intelligence, an end-to-end parking management solution.
- Automated Yield Management, the industry’s first automated dynamic pricing engine.
- SmartPass, an app for offering customers a broad range of flexibility for long-term parking solutions.
In addition, the three company leaders will discuss what the merger means for parking operators, municipalities, and sports & entertainment venues.
Baker founded ParkHub in 2010, creating a disruptive force in parking management, integrating software solutions, payments, and business intelligence. Mowles, a noted expert in financial markets, technology, operations, and intellectual property, joined ParkHub in 2018 as the company’s Chief Financial Officer and now serves as ParkHub’s President.
Sang founded Smarking in 2014 while at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
“Joining forces with Wen and the great team at Smarking marks the start of a new era of industry leadership at ParkHub,” said Baker. “We are thrilled to begin this next chapter of our company’s growth, predicated on our clients driving higher revenues, reducing expenses, and making their operations more efficient year after year.”
To register for the free webinar, visit: https://smarking.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5mK2qh7kSeWbTeK6QF7QAA.