ParkHub for Events
Generate more revenue for your event parking
ParkHub for Operators
Streamline your private parking operations
ParkHub for Universities
Manage parking for events & facilities
ParkHub for Parks
Optimize operations for state & national parks
ParkHub + ParkWhiz
Transform the guest
experience through parking.
ParkHub and Arrive have partnered to offer an integrated solution that will allow ParkHub to validate event passes sold via Arrive’s ParkWhiz reservation platform. When customers purchase through ParkWhiz and your parking operations use ParkHub on event-day, everyone arrives with the same expectations on when, where and how to park, taking the stress off of you and your team.
Prior to integrating your ParkHub and ParkWhiz locations, you will first need to:
– Set up all of the lots that will need to be integrated into ParkHub’s Portal.
– Set up all of the locations that will need to be integrated on the ParkWhiz platform for event parking sales.
With the Integration in place you will be able to
Scan and validate ParkWhiz passes on event day (print-at-home, mobile, and hard passes)
Receive instant confirmation of the status of that pass:
– Pass is valid
– Pass is valid for another location
– Pass was already claimed
– Pass is invalid
View and export data from ParkHub Portal that will show you:
– Who redeemed their pass
– Where it was redeemed
– When it was redeemed
Integrating ParkWhiz sales with your ParkHub mPOS units
Most frequent questions and answers
No – you may begin issuing passes at any point in the integration process. Once the integration configuration is complete and the integration is live, ParkHub will be able to validate all unredeemed previously issued passes.
No – you may start scanning passes at any point in the integration process. Before the integration is live, you can reject any passes that have already been redeemed. However, you will not be able to reject invalid passes or passes that are redeemed at the wrong location.
No – only barcoded passes (either printed or digital) are currently supported.
Yes – you can see the total number of passes that are associated to your Event in Portal.
**Please note: this number may not appear until the morning of your event.
Navigate to https://admin.parkhub.com/event-parkings/lots and select the appropriate date.
The number of passes associated with that event will be displayed in each lot tile.
**Please note – this is the total number of passes for the event, not just the number of passes issued for that specific lot.
If it’s past 10:00 AM Central time or parking is about to begin and the pass count is missing or incorrect, reach out to ParkHub support at email@example.com.
You can find your access control settings at https://admin.parkhub.com/user-options
With the integration in place, you will be able to reject passes that:
- Have already been claimed
- Select “Duplicate barcodes will be rejected”
- Are valid but belong in a different lot/garage
- Select “ Barcodes scanned on the wrong lot will be rejected”
- Are not valid at any of your locations
- Select “Invalid barcodes will be rejected”
When a pass is rejected for any of the reasons listed above, your attendant’s Prime device will display an error message that says why.
If you need to add a lot or garage to your configuration:
- Contact your Arrive rep and request for that location to be added for event parking sales
- Create the Lot in Portal at https://admin.parkhub.com/create/lot
- Contact your Client Success Manager (with firstname.lastname@example.org copied) and ask them to approve your newly created Lot. Be sure to mention that you need the Lot added to your integration configuration.
- It can take up to a week for us to update the configuration. Your CSM will let you know once you’re all set to start scanning passes in your new location.
Yes – please notify your Client Success Manager if:
- You need to rename a lot in Portal that is integrated with ParkWhiz reservations
- You add or delete a location in your ParkWhiz seller account
If you believe that the integration isn’t working correctly, (for example, if all passes are scanning as invalid) please reach out to ParkHub Support:
- (214) 935-9098
- Live Support available from 7AM to 11PM Central, 7 days a week
When you reach out, please provide the following info to your support rep:
- The location/parking operation you are calling from
- The name of the Event you are experiencing issues with
- The error message that you are seeing
- If possible, an example of a barcode from a pass that isn’t being accepted as expected
Please make sure your ticket office is copied on communications to ParkHub Support.